Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TV Appearance and Yoga...lots of it.

I'm thrilled to be making another appearance on FOX13 this weekend. If you're in Utah, I invite you to tune in Sunday morning at 8:45 for a couple of minutes (it never lasts more than 5)... And you can be in your way to church before the 9am session begins!!!

I'll be playing more of a supportive role as a yoga model, accompanying We Are Yoga studio owner and director Jami Larson.

(Who said a 5'6" 140 pound women can't model!?!? Well most people, but the universe is making an exception for me this weekend.)

And yes, I shared my weight. I'm almost as shocked as you are.

In other Yoga News: I'm picking up some additional 6am classes at the studio. I think I've mentioned the YogaPlaydate class I've been teaching for a few months (which has grown into so much more than "mommy & me" or even just kids yoga. I invite you to check it out if you're in that unique phase of life.) We also kicked off the return of Mondays @6am at WAY (We Are Yoga) this week. And for the next few weeks I'll also be subbing the 6am Wednesday and Friday morning classes while the regular instructor is finishing up her 'AcroYoga' teacher training.

If you haven't tried out the studio, or Yoga at all, and are interested in checking it out, first class is always FREE if you're new to WAY... And I must add that the 6am classes are so small. Typically under 5 people - often its like a semi-private!!!

see what i've marked on the calendar?
You should mark it on yours too!
When you consider I charge my students $80 for a semi-private --typically $65 an hour, $15 each additional person - or $100 an hour flat rate for corporations etc--Suddenly FREE seems really cost effective, eh? Also the studio's also got great starter monthly pricing if you're new to WAY as well as punch passes that make it all more affordable.

I hope you'll join me. Yoga has been life changing for me. I threw out the Paxil, Xanax and the other mood-stabilizers years ago and opted for something to help heal and nurture my body, mind and spirit, instead. I hope you'll come join you and I can help you discover how it can bless your own life!!!



No comments: