Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lagoon Season Ticket Holders, Yeah Baby!

Well, Danny and I are pretty hip . . .Old, married, aging hipsters.
We had date night at Lagoon and managed to meet some real nice 15 year olds from Pocatello . . . they've been to lagoon 5 times already this summer. I swear, I don;t remember being that cool at 15. But then again, I don't remember much about being 15 because I so wrapped up in myself, it's kind of hard to pin-point any details.

But, I have to give a little props to Laggon. (Yes, I said "props." I'm trying to bring it back like all of the best lines from Alecia Silverstone in "Clueless."

That new "wicked" ride, is definitely worth the price of admission.

****

Yoga Star(Up)date 08.14.2007

Yesterday my yoga teacher gave me a special stone necklace to ward off evil energy . . which is nice, because I was starving this morning after i presented at our "New Leader Training" . . . and the location was right next to a McDonalds; so needless to say, the stone came in handy when I walked inside for my frunit-and-yogurt parfait [I don;t think that their parfait is really french; but don;t tell Nicholas Sarkozy that]

Vive la Big Mac!!!! Just kidding; I don;t eat meat . . . I'm a veternarian. ;)

No comments: