Friday, March 27, 2009

(Be)Holden...

Before we get to the pictures, an update on Faye: Cicely brought her home from the hospital yesterday, and she seems to be doing much better! Thank you so much for your prayers... Cicely said she felt them, and I know Faye's quick recovery is a direct result of divine intervention...

Thank you again.

So onto the pics - Holden has his big "6 Week Photo shoot" in St. George last week shot by Allison Davis at her studio. She does tremendous work, though I must say it's hard to take a bad picture when you've got such a perfect little squish to work with...

I posted the shoot on Facebook, but you can see a few of the highlights here:










***


***

Allison the photographer kept telling me to have Holden lie down/rest his head on my shoulder... but the kid just wanted to lift his neck/head up...

Danny says one of the few traits we share is our big toes. 


***






















2 comments:

Cicely said...

I have a thought: thank you and the professor couldn't be cuter. Can't wait to meet him.

Emily Redd said...

oh my heck! Cutest baby ever!!! DARLING pics and I love the one where he has the little smile.