Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: (11/13/11): Danny

I don't want this to get too sappy. But this weekend I was especially grateful for Danny. Not only did he let me get caught up on some much needed shut-eye Sunday morning by keeping Holden entertained, he somehow managed to cross off a "To-Do" list from Hades (or his wife, kind of the same):
  • Weather stripping doors,
  • loads of washing and folding laundry,
  • Taking care of Holden,
  • Vacuuming
  • etc, etc.


The man's a saint. (I don't tell him enough...so I'll just do it publicly and pretend it makes up for it.)

1 comment:

Melissa: said...

Just checking in to say, I always read your blog and I always love it. I am loving your thanksgiving posts a ton.

Want to wish you happy bliss and all the health and blessings you need these next few weeks as you welcome sweet baby!