Thursday, November 15, 2012

#15: 30 Days of Thanksgiving

It's already Third Thursday... can you believe it? That's what I'm thankful for. That I have this amazing friend and boss who has given me an opportunity to share one of my passions with hundreds or thousands of people once a month.

I still remember when Marie (author, editor, crafter, Mommy-Blog Cult of Personality, in the best possible way) told us she was going to start posting daily. THe funny thing is, I don't remember where we were (maybe dinner, maybe a gals retreat?); but she told us and at the time I was thinking "that's some serious dedication -- pretty cool." And then it BLEW-UP... went completely viral and it's not by accident. She's a talented and dedicated lady who has worked hard for the success she's seen -- book deal, HELLO!

Marie and I have been friends since Elementary School. I am lucky for so many reasons to have had her as a friend all these years.

We'd often chit-chat about environmental causes and taking a more natural approach to parenting and health. She's even called me to consult on products businesses want her to use/endorse/advertise. I guess that's really where this whole thing started... I mean, obviously my professional back ground is in writing and public relations, but to do it for the planet? DREAM JOB, CHECK!

Holden selected the photo from Make and Takes

Thanks Marie and Make and Takes.... and Planet Earth.

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Suite!! I love you to pieces, thanks for the fun shoutout! And so happy to have you on my team. You're an amazing writer and always provide just what we need for a more 'green' option of life. Thanks for all you do!!