Monday, April 15, 2013

Me and Fox News breathe and play together... seriously.

OK, so it's technically the local TV station (not cable news punditry) so feel safe knowing it is not in fact the end of the world as I've got nothin' but love for Kelly and the weekend "Good Day Utah" crew.

I was thrilled to be the 'Yoga Model' for this segment on 'Shedding the winter coat, and welcoming Spring with Yoga.' My teacher, Jami Larson is the studio owner and Director at We Are Yoga SLC gives some specifics.
Picture of Zoë the Yogi at the Studio a Few Weeks Ago

I also want to give a shout out to local Yoga Clothier "monkeyG" - I've been eyeing these watermelon Capri's at the studio for a while so finally purchased them for the spot. I'm also sporting their new 'sweetheart tank' in black. I heard through the grapevine, ok actually a couple of their employees, that the tanks is also available in a brilliant shade of dandelion yellow.

Must. Have.

But I'm a yogi, so I'm supposed to be practicing non-attachment: especially to material goods!!!! I'll keep working on it. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the segment.



No comments: