Friday, April 27, 2007

Need to catch up; but i'm tired and yoga comes early

Here's what's on my mind at 11:22 pm this Friday evening

Thankful for a husband who is quite generous. . . and fun. (at all hours of the day and night, especially today, and tonight . . . and if I get lucky, tomorrow . . .)

***

My little 4 yr old niece was in surgery on Wed nite after a trampoline accident. Maybe I'll share more later, but it was a hard lesson learning that she's no longer invincible -- apparently only Marky Mark gets that role . . . and you have to be a football player in Wisconsin -- no wait, Danny just corrected me -- Philly, the Eagles.

***

Sometimes, even as adorable as my husband is, he listens to really crappy music AND watches even crappier late night sit coms -- have you ever seen "Still Standing"? Exactly . . . you probably have more than 4 channels (except for Marissa, she only had one channel last I checked.) Praise for Keeping up with the Jones'.

***
This week, I learned that no matter how much I want to be in the welcome graces of PETA, I don't like vegetarian nachos.

***

Max (my nephew) is currently being potty trained. He just turned 2 last month. Do you think it's in his best interest to call his big boy underoos "panties?" And if that's ok, what about using Tatum's left over Princess Barbie Pull-ups for night time control? It this a type for the future? Maybe I'm just being sensitive because "pride week" advertisements are up all over this town .. . "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

***

I hate the radio, but i love Reo Speedwagon and Foreigner and Journey so it's almost a toss up.

***

Works good.
Life's decent.
I weigh 4 pounds less in the morning than I do at 11:22 pm.
No one died in south central LA, I gotta say, today was a good day. . . (Bless Ice Cube's sweet little heart).

ssm

No comments: