Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Celeste and Milo



So Celeste (my younger sister) has been living back in SLC for about a year ( I think.) Danny and I are still in transit between the dowtown pad and moving into the basement apartment below Milo (Cicely's son.) At least we have a bed here.

But it's nice because I get to spend sometime with myu nephew (and Cicely, my other younger sister).

OBLIO may make have to breakout for a reunion tour.... [for those of you not "in the know," OBLIO was the grrrl-riot band Cicely and I formed in the basement of our SG pad back in 2002. Needless to say, there was a lot of x-boyfriend angst that went into our lyrics...

Anyway, Cicely, Danny, Milo and I are headed over to Mama Suites for dessert...

And I know my friends outside of the state of Utah think I should be happy "Mitt" took Michigan... but I am really only routing for him because if Huckabee wins, I'd be tempted to do something drastic.

I'm still shooting for the Dems... whomever it is we pick!!!!

3 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

Watch out Avril. OBLIO is back in town.

naptime nostalgia said...

Oh Sabrina. I'm honestly not sure how i happened upon your blog, but I did nonetheless, and for that I am truly happy.

Not sure if you have any idea who I am, but remember back in the good old SHS days, and you dated some random guy named Eric? Ya, well, I'm still his little sister.

And I think your blog is hysterical. But then again, I always thought you were pretty funny too.

Well, anyways, I hope I haven't creeped you out by letting you know that I found your blog.

I hope all is going well for you. Sounds like it is, from reading some of your past posts.

Good to hear your getting back into Eagle territory.

Anyways. . . check my blog out of you'd like. It's rossifam.blogspot.com And my other blog is naptimenostalgia.blogspot.com

Hope you don't mind if I check in on ya now and again. Keep up the good work!

Amy

Aimee said...

Sabrina,
Now Aimee White Heffernan is stalking you too. I saw your comment on Amy's blog and now you got both of us!

I hope you and Danny are doing well. It will be fun to keep up on you through the blog world.

Here's mine: aimeeheffernan.blogspot.com.