• Having my little sister and nephew upstairs! (And I also appreciate my brother in law)
• The friggin size of my new kitchen… it’s seriously 5 times the size of the old one in our apt
• The fact that when I do dishes, I can look down on the world… erm, I mean, I can look down into the valley at the lesser people… um, I mean, we have a really great view of the simple folk. ;)
• It’s really warm in there… the insulation is much better than our electric-gas guzzling-making-Vice President-Gore cringe former apartment.
• The bathroom has powder blue walls… my husband digs this. He’s comfortable with his sexuality.
• The commute to my mom’s no longer takes 20 - 35 minutes in traffic… it’s exactly a mile away
• I went to yoga in the morning… I mean, the 33rd studio is like, practically down the street and so I got up before the butt-crack of dawn and was downward dogging with the best of them at 5:45. Sun Salutation – hello!
And PS. Brett Favre is breaking my heart tonight… I mean, he is just breaking my heart.
Also, Have I mentioned lately that my husband is hot? Just in case you were wondering, I married a delicious younger man… full of patience (um, it’s obvious he’s patient if he’s been with me for 3 yrs, eh?)
OK, time for bed (or at least time to say gnite for the evening). I’ve got meetings in SG tomorrow, so that means I’ve got to be at the airport at 6:10… so while the rest of the world is sleeping in/enjoying the slopes… I will be doing my best to fulfill my responsibilities as middle management.