My friend Ashley Anderson (she has a new last name, but I can’t remember it,); anyway, she used to call people “Fat Heads.” Well, I’m not so much worried about my head as I am my front-bum.
But operation, “Dumbo-drop-the-fat-ace” is now in full effect… Seriously, I had to buy designer fat-jeans from Smith’s Marketplace because I was muffin-topping so bad in both pairs of my True Religions that I feared my oxygen levels were seriously depleted, and I didn’t want my blood test to come back all freakish from lack of O2 to my brain… let’s be honest, I lose any more…well, I just really can’t afford to lose anymore (brain cells, obviously... I can afford to lose fat cells).
**I interrupt this post to bring you the Featured pictures of the night**More from our "engagement pics back in '06"
**We return you to your regularly scheduled blog**
Some things I’m thinking about tonight from my grandma’s basement:
· I smelled the inside of one of my grandpa’s old “Kipling” hardback books. It smelled like the inside of the Eastwood Elementary school library. Beautiful.
· I remember when Mona, the Swedish foreign exchange student who lived with us in 1981 or so... well, I remember when we all lived in this house. She lived in the room Danny and I now call home. My grandparents were serving a mission in Crow Agency in Montana. Apparently my mom taught her to shave her armpits. Man, a little service goes a long way.
· My husband made fajitas tonight for dinner. They were good, but more importantly, how cool that I have a husband that will cook dinner, eh?
· Yes, I say I bought designer “fat jeans” from Smith’s. The thing is, they’re not really designer… I mean, they were “designed” by someone; but not anyone that would warrant disclosure to the masses.
See, I’ve tried on pretty much every brand of designer jeans you think of… Lindsay Elizabeth Morgan can attest to this… We were shopping at Nordies a few years ago, and the darling (size 2)sales lady had me try on 15-20 pairs of designer jeans… I finally bought a pair, but I have to say that they didn’t make my back side look any different than these $32.99 pair of “Delux” jeans complements of the Marketplace on 33rd south… And I can breathe in these; which is actually a concept I have not yet found in couture.
· I miss my grandma… I really hope we get to buy this place. I love it here. I love the area. I love being close to family.
Good night and good luck.
Good night and good luck.
I'll end with a couple of videos of the Cinci trip...
This one is Tatum on her bike in her Cinci Apt.
Maxiburger at the Aquarium