Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just checking in

Friends,

Just a little love from the SLC. I know you’ve probably all given up on me and my musings, but with the yoga teacher certification, and a week long va-cay in Hawaii sans my computer/the world wide intraweb (well, it was there but it costs like 15-bones a day), I decided you’d all forgive once I returned.

Besides, now that we’re all back together again it’s like I never left, eh?

So, I’m officially in my 2nd trimester… just over 14 weeks or so I guess. I’ve got a DR’s appointment on Monday – first time with the midwife. We’ll see how it goes.

Just watching a little bit of the Olympics… pretty cool stuff. Can’t believe the men’s beach volleyball team lost in pool play. I think they’ll come back.

As far as updates for the yoga bit:

I’ve got a few make up “observation” classes to handle this week, and teach my student a couple of lessons… but I passed my final as well as my final “audition” held a week ago, Friday. It was honestly one of the most exhausting things I ever done (that includes 3-a-days playing college volleyball; 28-day flight attendant training on emergency response procedures… or anything else I can think of.) Maybe it’s because I didn’t those things preggers….

Anyway, enough of that. Just wanted to check back in. I miss you people in my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suitey--
Sure enjoyed reading about the symptoms you've been facing in pregnancy!! I understand all to well. But it's great to be in the 2nd trimester wouldn't you agree? Hope your trip went well and that your feeling well.
Cassie

Cicely said...

I miss you too.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Can I come to your Yoga class yet? I am ready to rock the warrior pose!

Melissa: said...

You made it! Wow, that yoga schedule sounds super intense without being pregnant. You must be a true Yogi...You have reached a whole new level in my admiration for you.

Seriously, I want to take a class from you!

katie said...

I also miss you in my life. I'm glad to hear you are well. I wish I could be there to feel your pregnant little tummy, but we're in San Diego now. Miss you guys!

swensen squeeze said...

Welcome Back! Sounds like you are feeling great!

WIKKY said...

hooray for yoga to keep your mind off being completely sick and tired. Way to go little yoga master!