Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4th Day of Christmas

On the 4th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A chance to get caught up on days one through three. ;)

Catch you up tomorrow!
Love - ssm

*************
Due to peer pressure (my sister said the above was the lamest post ever), I've decided to update.Danny officially started a blog... the name is uncanny:

The Rebuttal as in "The Rebuttal to SuiteSpots."

You should check it out... there's a horrible David Hasslehof (sp?) video that for some reason he and all his work cronies find hilarious. I don't get it...


3 comments:

Cicely said...

Lamest post ever.

Cicely said...

Where is Mambo #5?

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

coming later this evening.. ;)
I miss you.

Did you see Danny joined book club? I don;t know how to give him posting rights... I am so horrible at the ins-and-outs of the blogosphere.