Saturday, December 6, 2008

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e!

So friends, we have returned from Orlando.  I FINALLY got some sun... and Danny said, (and I think it's pretty hilarious), he said, "I think the sun will be good for your face." Turns out, I'm not the only one that's noticed that the bottom part of my face looks like I have two chins (one of them is apparently just an acne tumor.)  I make Danny sound way worse than the comment actually was, but it still sounded hilarious. 

OK, so some pics... We hit up Florida for a week, flew first class compliments of American Express points traded for SkyMiles (thank you SkyWest Airlines Expense reports!) Cassandra (my older sister) and her family met us there, and even my parents joined us for a few days. Here are some of the highlights. 

Below: Tatum Suite Smith gettin' stoked for "Small World"... 
the tune is still playing in my head. 
Max Davis Smith... blue tongue at one of the Magic Kingdom restaurants... I can't remember what it's from (oh, blue sprinkles in his ice cream, perhaps?), but he was pretty proud of it.
Danny -- double-fisting the churros. 
He also got Max hooked on the things. 
Here Max is getting one from his Dad.  He will get another from Danny in about 2 hours, and then ask for one again about an hour later. 
The only thing better than deep fried goodness?  
Oh yeah, GIANT hats!

Man, Donald may have a speech impediment... 
but he sure is cuddly. 
I kept asking Danny to be in the pictures with the theme park personalities... he said, "I didn't take pictures with them when I was a kid.  Why would I do it now?" But some how I talked him into posing with the gang. 


And this is how we all felt at the day's end... but Max felt this way by lunch time (he's actually sleeping on the table).  
Yeah, he conked out and we couldn't resist the photo-op. 
Movie Madness: The first is the production of Beauty and the Beast. Tatum (Cassandra's daughter, my niece) and I went and got in line early while the rest of the crowd hit up Rockin' Rollercoaster with Fast Passes.  Tatum was chosen to be a special "princess" at the end of the show.  She was presented a rose from the cast... The last time being front-row-joe paid off this much was attendting the Kenny Loggins concert in Mesquite... talk about craziness. ;)

Next is pool time fun with Danny and the Kids... He's got to be the coolest uncle in the world. 

And now, it's Tatum's turn....
 

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun! It looks warm! We are in TEXAS and I am missing the warm weather!

Lauren said...

hi Sabrina this is Lauren Richards Evans...Lori Richards daughter...teammate of Cicely..if you don't remember no worries ;) I just came across your blog and I'm happy to see that you are doing so great. Hope things continue to go well for you!

ciao!!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Super Jealous! My face is needing a little sun with it's double chin, and I'm not prego anymore!

Cicely said...

It's too bad you didn't have fun without us.

I love that video of Tatum! There couldn't be a cuter Princess.

King Family said...

so is tatum your niece? that is my little sister's name. good times. lets hang out.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous- I need me some Disney and soon.

I also LOVE the night at the Emmas idea. I think I'm going to have to steal that one for my YW- thanks!

Adrienne

Kirkland's said...

Didn't know you are preggers, so congrats on that! You look beautiful as always and I don't know what you are talking about with your acne chin. Perhaps the sun cleared it up?

WIKKY said...

Good uncle = Great dad! It looks like you had a fun time! How could you not??? I still have acne, what the crap?