- Holden and I made it to St. George sans Papa Mangum on Tuesday. Daddy-Danny is en route via motorvehicle as I type (Holden is sleeping so I'm just writing a quick update).
- The little squish was practically a perfect traveler...He slept the entire flight on Tues and only made a peep when I was messing around trying to get his car seat situated at the beginning of the flight.
- I have eaten approximately a dozen cupcakes since we got here (thank you Erin Dye and 25 Main.) I have also gained 2 lbs... that could be water weight, but either way it's not good for me; though I'm pretty sure it's fat... as if I don't already have baby-weight to take care of (if I pump an extra 10 ounces, does that offeset the caloric intake?)
- The weather here makes me forget it's RSV season...and it's hard to have post-partum depression in 80 degree weather. I need to remember that next time we decide to take the goalie away from the 'cage.'
- Addidas Flip Flops are my favorite thongs.
- I still can't get enough of the Daily Show and Colbert Report... but I feel so guilty watching it while I feed Holden. Even if the "bad" words are bleeped out... it's not exactly inviting of the spirit of wholesomeness, eh? But then again, we'll be traveling out of the St. George Municipal Aiport... and FOX News is always playing at the gate area (I find that much more offensive!)
- I went 'total disposeable' this week we're on va-cay... which meant diapers at Costco... Holden is wearing a 12-18 lb variety and onesies for a 3-6 month old. He's not even 7 weeks! What's up with that?
I'm blaming it on the cupcakes.