Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock



I heart the Big Bang Theory.

So many reasons, but just to name a few:
  • You'd be hard pressed to find a show in the West with 1/2 as many references to Indian deities - (Ganesh is best, and of course Shiva the Destroyer being my faves... and Dad, Shiva's male.)
  • Star Trek references that I actually 'get.'
  • Star Wars references that Danny gets (I made him watch all six films a year ago).
  • Sheldon.
  • 22 minutes of sheer entertainment.
My dad and I were debating about the rock-paper-scissors bit on the show. He was certain Spock trumps everything. (Chris Pine would disagree, as do I.)

But I found the 'bit' and it's worth sharing.

PS. I either 'caught' a cold; or I have the worst allergies I've ever experienced in my life. So lame.

2 comments:

King Family said...

this has nothing to do with your fun post...BUT i was reading your birth story and i am wondering who your midwife was? kat who? i think we had the same!!! my midwife was lindsey brienholt but she was in greece and her partner delivered our baby and her name was kat miller? the same? and ps, are we ever going to hang out? seriously lets be serious and hang....

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Yes yes!!! Kat Miller, she is the greatest! (I'm going to finish this comment on your blog in case you don;t check back...)