And so it begins again (remember last year's 12 Days of Christmas.)
Well, I started working on our Christmas cards today -- Danny helped. He's such a saint. And since I am behind deadline on writing the "suite family Christmas letter" (been my job since I was 12), I opted to leave out an official update on our mangum-family cards and give the blog address instead. Which means THIS is where I am going to post OUR MANGUM FAMILY CHRISTMAS LETTER!!!!
But I haven't actually decided what type of letter to write. I tend to be quite loquacious, as you all know, but I love it when I get ones (cards that is) from friends that highlight their families with three to five bullet points for each family member...
So I figured that would be a good start, eh?
So here we go:
- working at zions bank as a SENIOR credit analyst
- fun & super helpful daddy
- looks great in argyle (sweater & socks)
- studying for the GMAT
- took his awesome wife to Boston for her birthday because that's the kind of guy he is
- 10 months old - though and old soul (it's in his eyes)
- Six teeth, more on the way - but still hardly ever cries
- Loves his big boy bed (twin mattress on the floor) and will crawl into it for nap and bed time!
- Rocking the Baby Bjorn potty (we hardly ever clean poopy diapers - huzzah!)
- Saying goodbye to the bottle - only uses it with water at nighttime
- trying to be all domestic and stuff
- trying to be a good mommy
- trying to be a good wife
- trying, trying, trying...
- And HALLELUJAH -- Ditching 'the pump' in less than two months!!!!!