Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Winter Solstice All! (9th Day of Christmas)


I love a solstice... don't really know why. But it sounds a heck of a lot cooler than Autumnal Equinox. (Actually Equinox, is a pretty cool word --isn't my CUV an equinox?)

But I still love Solstice. I'm sure if there were a car called Solstice it would be awesome.

So I just wanted to wish you a merry one -- it doesn't look so bleak outside today (although it's not even 2 pm yet.)

Holden's sleeping; Danny's leading singing time in the primary (such a good man)... the house is silent except for the rhythmic hum and dance from the water from the dishwasher. The sun is shining; and I've got chicken noodle soup on the stove with home made noodles drying on the counter top waiting for their big show.

Something about today just feels like perfection.

Namaste.


Wish I knew who to give the art credit to for the photo. But i found it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.