Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas - 12 Days and Counting

Christmas Eve - my favorite part of the Christmas season actually. Everything feels warm and cozy - though that could just be the new silk PJs from Victoria's Secret Danny gave me... hope he enjoys his Santa thong (I am obviously kidding).

I just want to wish everyone Merry Christmas and tell you all I have joy in my heart. It's Holden's first Christmas; and though he doesn't really 'get' it, I know he's gets it: unconditional love, relationships... he may not understand why we celebrate Christmas (and I don't mean because of the Christianization of Winter Solstice), but I think he can feel that something is different. At least I hope he can.

Dang that kid looks cute in his new PJs. And I am also excited to give our family their presents tomorrow... I always get way more excited about the ones I make.

Better go track Santa - he was in Connecticut last I checked.
www.noradsanta.org

3 comments:

metcalfruf said...

i love those victoria's secret pajama's too.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Stephanie Ewell said...

Sabrena!!Holden is growing up so fast!! And your blog is adorable:) I am glad I found you so we can keep in touch! Happy New Year!