Monday, February 22, 2010

Parties that are OUT OF THIS WORLD!

The Mangums have been party animals lately! Between Danny and Holden's birthdays earlier this month, a few dinner parties AND benefits/appreciation nights for the Planetarium and the Children's Museum (just got back this evening), our social calendar has been packed.

It's actually been wonderful. I feel like I'm finding a flow in motherhood... now that Holden's walking, and eating real food AND we've ditched the pump, I honestly feel like a new woman. (Not to mentionmy clothes are fitting better on this 'eating for the betterment of the planet-plan... so my spirits are a bit higher.)

So below are some pics from the Planetarium night.


Our Martian Chronicles


Max (nephew) on the Moon


Nitrogen Ice Cream!
Isn't Science Fabulous & Delicious?



The Happy Family by the fresh Doughnut Bite stand (oh, if I had one of those machines at my fingertips, it would be dangerous... like you're own private Krispy Creme Man... but without the silly hat.)


Phblog:

Yogurt, soy milk, and frozen fruit smoothie. A few bites of clementines & avocado; orange slices. A leftover whole grain stuffed pepper (mushrooms, carrots, spinach, whole grain rice, onions)... which Holden LOVED! Paired with spinach, strawberry, avocado and feta salad... a couple of rolls and some lettuce with 3 tomatoes at the Children's museum, and some 0 calorie sobe pear juice that I'd wished was plain water; vegetarian cafe rio salad without the chips on top and no beans (I really wished I like them, but ew...) tomatillo dressing, of course.

I am craving mint brownies right now, but I think I better stick to drinking more water.

No comments: