Friday, February 19, 2010

Stuffed! (Peppers that is...)

I had a request for my stuffed pepper recipe, and so I posted it here.

A few of my friends are doing a recipe club, and so I decided to use the blog for cataloging personal recipes too. (I hope they'll forgive me).

Not much to update on - except maybe that Holden tries to imitate Danny imitating a gorilla. It's kind of adorable. Maybe I'll get it on camera for you.

Also, remember when I tweeted about trying to do something nice for my husband but he called me a 'goth?' Well, it's time to come clean. I painted my nails blue, because it's a well known fact that he fantasizes about rocker-chicks from Hot Topic (remember the blue hair?) So I tried to live on the edge, and instead he said they looked black; and that I looked like a Goth and then mumbled something about listening to the Cure too much.

Curling is one of my favorite Olympic sports.

Phblog:
Some strawberries, avocado, asparagus, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, onions, red peppers, mushrooms, white bread with butter, wheat bread with applesauce, few bites of noddles with red sauce and a a shared piece of Biaggi's cheese pizza, penne pasta in a red cream sauce ginormous salad with all the fixins from above (except the strawberries) & vinaigrette, caprese salad and two glasses pomegranate Italian soda. Since I had the soda I opted out of dessert... which is saying a lot since dinner was Danny's Grandma's bday party and there were cupcakes, carrot cake and three different varieties of pie!