Friday, February 19, 2010

Stuffed! (Peppers that is...)

I had a request for my stuffed pepper recipe, and so I posted it here.

A few of my friends are doing a recipe club, and so I decided to use the blog for cataloging personal recipes too. (I hope they'll forgive me).

Not much to update on - except maybe that Holden tries to imitate Danny imitating a gorilla. It's kind of adorable. Maybe I'll get it on camera for you.

Also, remember when I tweeted about trying to do something nice for my husband but he called me a 'goth?' Well, it's time to come clean. I painted my nails blue, because it's a well known fact that he fantasizes about rocker-chicks from Hot Topic (remember the blue hair?) So I tried to live on the edge, and instead he said they looked black; and that I looked like a Goth and then mumbled something about listening to the Cure too much.

Curling is one of my favorite Olympic sports.

Some strawberries, avocado, asparagus, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, onions, red peppers, mushrooms, white bread with butter, wheat bread with applesauce, few bites of noddles with red sauce and a a shared piece of Biaggi's cheese pizza, penne pasta in a red cream sauce ginormous salad with all the fixins from above (except the strawberries) & vinaigrette, caprese salad and two glasses pomegranate Italian soda. Since I had the soda I opted out of dessert... which is saying a lot since dinner was Danny's Grandma's bday party and there were cupcakes, carrot cake and three different varieties of pie!