Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Obligatory Time Square Tourist Photo-Op

So we got home from NYC last night. It was a quick -- but friggin' delightful -- holiday trip. More updates, photos, etc later. But for now I will say that Holden was (is?) beloved in that city: not a lot of blond-haired-blue-eyed babies out there.

This is just to wet your whistle ... or whet your appetite. Or if you're into mixing metaphors like me, wet your appetite.


QNC said...

There are not a lot of blond-haired-blue-eyed babies that are part mexican either! So funny. Glad you guys had fun. Looking forward to more pics. Welcome back.

mrs. farlanderz said...

man you guys are a cute family.
I am excited to hear all about your nyc trip on your bloggy blog!!
and you look so good - do you still do lots of yoga or run more...tell me all your secrets immediately.

Cicely said...

Your arms look like Celeste's. Your welcome.

WIKKY said...

I like your Times Square pic! What great memories made!!!!

Ashley said...

Where does that BLONDE hair come from? He is absolutely adorable!!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Hels - (you are too kind!) this marathon training is taking most of my workout time (usually two shorter runs 5 - 10 miles) and a long run on the weekend (10 - 20-plus miles depending)... but I still yoga a go-go a few times a week. Even if it's just a sun salutation or few a day. :) .

PS. We ran into Bishop and Celia Baker at the Utah CHamber Artists benefit dinner. She asked about you -- I told her we keep in touch via the blogosphere. She loves you so much!!! But what's not to love?