Saturday was my birthday (you may have already seen this on fb?), and here's what I did:
- Ran 8 miles with my husband down Millcreek Canyon; and then proceeded to chalk up another 14 after for a total of 22 FREAKING MILES! (If I am not ready for the marathon in 2 weeks, I will never be ready. So the taper begins)
- Drank a Red Bull - the second one in a week... (prior to this it had been about 8 years.)
- Ate cupcakes... seriously, way too many of them.
- Taught Holden how to sign "Beautiful flowers" because he kept admiring the ones Danny got me in honor of my big day
- Went to Salt Lake Running with Danny & Little Bits to purchase *this beauty with gift certificates from Danny's family and my grandmother in love
- Went to the swanky Metroplitan restaurant for my bday dinner and ate truffle potatoes with red wine sauce in a potato cylinder and EVERYTHING ON THIS MENU between me and Mr. Mangum
- Ate another cupcake before bed
- Went to sleep realizing I am the candidate most likely to be kicked off "The Biggest Loser" competition I enrolled in two weeks ago.
What a Perfect Day.
*Thanks to Wikky & TJ for letting me use their Garmins at Red Rock Relay last week. I am a believer!!!