Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Fifteen

Ugh! This is getting hard... not because I can't think of a million things I'm grateful for, but because I hate the process of downloading pictures to go with a post. And once my friend Amiee Hef talked about how you should always post with a picture... and I kind of think there's something to that.

Just to prove how thankful I am, here's a random list of things that just come to mind that i am thankful for in no particular order ("don't you judge me Earl"):

Sea turtles horses (Holden loves them!) ball point pens Laundromats that give you credit for recycled hangars when it's Danny's turn to put Holden to bed when it's my turn to put Holden to bed and Danny does it anyway naptime NyQuill pictures fruit tarts cupcakes running yoga kalari friends fat pants skinny jeans vertical stripes a forgiving scale free range chicken local food wellness real cranberry sauce nieces and nephews Primiary Program for Sacrament MeetingPbooks Danny & Holden (of course) Edward Cullen Harry Potter cupcakes (oh wait, I said that already) A good potty training day Laundry finished massage a clean home or I'd settle for a straightened home drapes dinner parties NYC cooking for loved ones being tan without really trying...

Is that enough? But what to post for the picture....








2 comments:

Bergeson Family said...

Love the picture! :)

Aimee said...

A picture always makes the most better :) I am guilty of posting a few w/out pictures though so if it happens I'll give you some grace.