- A busy Saturday with my guys
- A morning my workout is in before 10
- Moisture (in the air, on my body, and so forth)
- Harry Potter
- How adorable Holden looks in a Ute Baseball cap
- The beginnings of a playroom
- Pumpkin bowling in my living room (no just kidding, I really can't stand this...but Holden sure enjoys it. My centerpiece and 'mantle' decorations suffer because of it though)
- A Ute football win
- My parents in town.
- Toe stand in yoga
- Food co-ops
- Pasta Salad
- A new FIVE GUYS down the street (this could be bad though)
- A chivalrous husband
- Holden's trusting demeanor with strangers (could be a bad thing too; but I love it when I'm around)
- Holden on the Utah Basketball jumbotron for the "Boogie Cam"
- Liberty Heights Fresh (hmm, I think this one deserves it's own post. More on that later)
- Blackberry Jam
- Only 10 days left of mandatory daily blogging!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
30 Days of Thanksgiving: Twenty
It's late; and I can't really focus on one singular thing right now... so I'll just say the gratitude list goes something like this: