Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Twenty

It's late; and I can't really focus on one singular thing right now... so I'll just say the gratitude list goes something like this:

  • A busy Saturday with my guys
  • A morning my workout is in before 10
  • Moisture (in the air, on my body, and so forth)
  • Harry Potter
  • How adorable Holden looks in a Ute Baseball cap
  • The beginnings of a playroom
  • Water
  • Pumpkin bowling in my living room (no just kidding, I really can't stand this...but Holden sure enjoys it. My centerpiece and 'mantle' decorations suffer because of it though)
  • A Ute football win
  • Contacts
  • My parents in town.
  • Toe stand in yoga
  • Food co-ops
  • Pasta Salad
  • A new FIVE GUYS down the street (this could be bad though)
  • A chivalrous husband
  • Holden's trusting demeanor with strangers (could be a bad thing too; but I love it when I'm around)
  • Holden on the Utah Basketball jumbotron for the "Boogie Cam"
  • Liberty Heights Fresh (hmm, I think this one deserves it's own post. More on that later)
  • Blackberry Jam
  • Only 10 days left of mandatory daily blogging!

No comments: