Monday, December 20, 2010

Foot in my mouth

You know when you're trying to give someone a compliment, but instead you end up saying something really stupid? For example, if you say something to the effective of:

"No way you can have a daughter that old! You look sooooo young. You must've been 12 when you started having kids!"

But it turns out she got pregnant in high school and so you weren't that far off?

I'm not saying this happened to me (recently)... I'm just saying I say crap like this all the time.

If I had a camera with me right now, I would take a picture of myself in a yoga pose sticking my foot in my mouth.

2 comments:

QNC said...

Have you ever tried to covertly ask someone if they got a boob job? Now that would be weird...

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

only close personal friends Christie... otherwise, that would've been waaaaay awkward for us, I mean them...I mean, me. ;)