Friday, May 13, 2011

BACK to Yoga on Fox

Holden shows his Dad a little Down-Doggie Action after a run

So I'll be doing another Yoga Segment on FOX 13 this weekend. Our focus will focus on a few sample postures for a healthy back and spine.

Where: Your TV (if you're local, Fox 13)
When: Saturday morning, 8:30ish
Who: Yours truly and my older sister Cassandra will be my demo girl/model
Why: Because the world needs yoga, and this is the closest I'll ever get to calling a truce with Bill O'Reilly

Namaste

PS. I know I'm behind a bit on blogging... but I have a million (give or take a few hundred thousand) posts in my head about the IronGirl, our Disney Cruise and how happy my heart is it's time to work in the garden again. (I know, the carrot posts promise to be even more riveting than last year's. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat. All in due time...)

No comments: