I found them to frame them and put them in Holden's room last week, and thought it was worth documenting and writing down a bit of what I remember.
Your Father has blessed you with amazing talents and desires. Take a look-see:
- Knowledge that the Lord loves you
- A Cheery disposition
- Blessed with Faith
- A keen attention to the feelings of the Spirit
- Patience, and the ability to use it through affliction and hardship
- To be civically minded, seek opportunities to serve others and those that are less fortunate
- A keen intellect, with a desire to learn academically and spiritually
- Blessed with a respect of women, especially your mother
- No desire compromise any daughter of God
- A desire to serve a full time mission
- That you may find a choice daughter of God, and enter the temple with her
- A personal relationship with God and Christ
- The ability to communicate through prayer
And all other blessings that God sees you stand in need of.
I love you, Little Bits. Oh and before I forget, I love how when we're at a restaurant and I ask you if you want noodles or pizza to eat, you say: "Zee-Pa!" I just didn't want to forget to write that one down either....