Friday, November 4, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving: (11/4/11) At this point, just grateful:

So as I near the end of this pregnancy, there are certain things I can be thankful for (since it's hard to find a silver lining outside of "baby will be here soon" when you look like a bloated hippo).

At this point I'm thankful:
  • I can still wear my wedding band and engagement ring
  • I've only had problem getting into one (ok maybe two?) public restrooms*
  • I don't get/have stretch marks...I really doubt they'll manifest themselves in the next two weeks
  • My blood pressure has been normal the whole time
  • My wardrobe may not be glamorous but thanks to a kind sister and my last baby born in Feb, I've got plenty of Fall maternity clothes to wear
  • I can see a light at the end of the tunnel...I think

No comments: