Monday, May 7, 2007

Pair -EEE here I come

Tomorrow I leave for Paris!
I will spend about 8 hours in the Cincinatti Airport with no WKRP in sight . . .

****

Who invented the internet? I mean, I know it wasn't Al Gore, but he had something to do with it . . . but whatever his role, I am thankful for it . . .

****

I also appreciate shopping on line -- more than the home shopping network --which doesn;t thrill me at all because we do not have Cable.

***

Can someone send me some comments or something? (I will give you a topic if you need one.)

I'm feeling lonely in this alternate universe.
*****

And I will also be attending yoga tonight . . . last night I had this crazy dream that I went to class and my mother in law, and my aunt (in law) showed up and it was a class of like 1,000 people -- and it was TOTALLY crowded and out of control.

My chakras were hurtin' . . .

Anyway, this dude comes up and is totally trying to tweak my down dog; so much that i flip over backwards -- and swallow a bunch of mud .. . it was not pleasant.

And then my alarm went off . . .

What does this mean?

Send comments to

ssuitemangum@gmail.com . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Don't want you to feel lonely.

Some of this is a repeat from an e-mail I sent, but here goes...

Now that I've been mentioned in The Suite Spot, I can't wait to see what happens with my 13 1/2 minutes that remain on my Fame Clock.

There were actually TWO conditions about this yoga thing- one is "No bow ties". The other is "No CAMERAS!" :)))

From the Land of Andy,

Double D
Future Yoga Victim