Monday, May 7, 2007

Pair -EEE here I come

Tomorrow I leave for Paris!
I will spend about 8 hours in the Cincinatti Airport with no WKRP in sight . . .

****

Who invented the internet? I mean, I know it wasn't Al Gore, but he had something to do with it . . . but whatever his role, I am thankful for it . . .

****

I also appreciate shopping on line -- more than the home shopping network --which doesn;t thrill me at all because we do not have Cable.

***

Can someone send me some comments or something? (I will give you a topic if you need one.)

I'm feeling lonely in this alternate universe.
*****

And I will also be attending yoga tonight . . . last night I had this crazy dream that I went to class and my mother in law, and my aunt (in law) showed up and it was a class of like 1,000 people -- and it was TOTALLY crowded and out of control.

My chakras were hurtin' . . .

Anyway, this dude comes up and is totally trying to tweak my down dog; so much that i flip over backwards -- and swallow a bunch of mud .. . it was not pleasant.

And then my alarm went off . . .

What does this mean?

Send comments to

ssuitemangum@gmail.com . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Don't want you to feel lonely.

Some of this is a repeat from an e-mail I sent, but here goes...

Now that I've been mentioned in The Suite Spot, I can't wait to see what happens with my 13 1/2 minutes that remain on my Fame Clock.

There were actually TWO conditions about this yoga thing- one is "No bow ties". The other is "No CAMERAS!" :)))

From the Land of Andy,

Double D
Future Yoga Victim

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,