Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: (11/22/11): My Mom

"Mama Suite" with a few of her Grandchildren

Today I'm super grateful for my Mom. She (and Danny's mom) have been so helpful with taking care of Holden.

This morning my poor little guy woke up at 5am throwing up... and continued to do so until this afternoon. I spent time this morning at the Chiropractor's office trying to get this baby turned (s/he is currently posterior) and my mom sat with him and cleaned up after him when he threw up all over our couch, and then again... and washed the dirty blankets and sheets.

She has so much going on, but has helped me so much. I just want to keep this short and sweet and tell her I love her.

Thanks Mom.


(PS. I'm not really sure what's going on with Holden's immunity system lately...flu, croup. I wonder if the stress of Baby Z coming is getting to him?)

1 comment:

ashli said...

is he is school or anything sabrena? my kids first year in preschool usually tends to be scattered and sometimes pouring with bugs! Completely normal, but really hard as the mommy:) what a cute mom you have! Lucky you!

loving your thankful posts!